Newall Measurement Systems is pleased to announce the achievement of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Standard Certification. The transition to the new ISO 9001:2015 standard this June co...
Workblades, Inc. / Warren, MI founded in 1984 by Edward Bard Sr., as a manufacturer of work rest blades for all models of centerless grinders. Workblades, Inc. also manufacture industrial knives ...
The DP1200 was designed specifically for long travel machine tools. It includes features that are essential for increasing productivity on boring mills, VTLs, milling machines and long travel lathes. Built with the operator in mind, the DP1200 includes large, clear numerical displays and an intuitive color TFT message screen along with an optional DSU.
(click photo to enlarge)
Spherosyn 2G & Microsyn 2G Installation Manual (Spherosyn 2G & Microsyn 2G Installation Manual)
DP1200 Quick Start Guide (DP1200 Quick Start Guide)
DP1200 DSU Quick Start Guide (DP1200 DSU Quick Start Guide)
Spherosyn 2G & Microsyn 2G Quick Install Guide (Spherosyn 2G & Microsyn 2G Quick Install Guide)
- Available in 2, 3 or 4 axes (including rotary / angular)
- Clean, Crisp, Extra Large, LEDs
- 3.5" TFT LCD display - high density, high contrast
- User Definable Axis Legends
- Solid Cast Construction
- Long Life Membrane Keypad
- Safe, Low Voltage Power Supply (UL)
- Panel Mount Version Available
DP1200 Features Include:
- Real-Time Tool Path Graphics
- Feed Rate Display
- Bolt Hole Circle Routine
- Line Hole Routine
- Arc Contouring
- Programmable Memory/Teach
- Polar Coordinate Readings
- Tool Offsets
- Taper Calculations
- Axis Vectoring/Summing
- Linear and Segmented Error Comp.
- RS232 Output
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Czech, Russian, Portugues, Danish
Linear Encoders for Newall DRO Systems
Spherosyn™ and Microsyn™ encoders are designed to give you consistent accuracy and reliability under even the harshest shop conditions. Based on the principle of electromagnetics, Newall's analogue encoders embody a truly innovative design in which all of the electronic and measuring components are sealed and protected. The encoders carry an IP67 (NEMA 6) environmental rating and will continue to provide accurate and reliable readings even when submerged in water, oil and coolant.
- IP67 (NEMA 6)
- Withstands dust, dirt, oil and other environmental conditions
- No mechanical wear characteristics
- Requires no cleaning or maintenance
- High tolerance to shock and vibration